Friday, January 25, 2008

Each Paraghraph Begins With An I

I'm sick of this cold weather, it makes my stomach shiver on the inside. My exams are definite maybes, my "study group" came over the other day and the result was a white night, way to many maps we began and never finished, stuff in the air and s*** like that.
I went out with the girls today, couldn't even enjoy my drink (and the future is as deep as my throat). I was all dressed up in lace, but couldn't seem to find my space, I need a change of pace, change of face.
I'm tired as hell, thinking of people and things I shouldn't be thinking of, but I'm also drawing again, after a long while now. I had just realized how much I missed it, and loved it and just how much it calms me.
I took a baby to the park today, I put his little coat on and everything, it felt so nice. The sun was up and the swing seemed so light and the air was fresh with the coming of the spring. False alarm, there are -5 degrees Celsius and there's a vicious wind blowing, and my eager feet almost froze in the way-to-thin classy shoes.